Knauder's Best Flower Pad (Sniff and Search Game for Dogs)
The sniff and search game is a great way to train and beef up your dog's senses, especially helpful for dogs who are sensitive or allergic to grass mites.
The latest innovation of the original sniff and search game is The Flower Pad.
It is specially designed for bigger dogs and dogs with wider snouts!
Excellent for beginner puppy training too!
Styled in a flower shape, the well thought-through and lovingly hand crafted hiding places with sufficiently large openings so that wider snouts find possibility of many encouraging and beautiful success experiences and unlimited Schnüffel fun.
Playing together promotes intelligence, confidence, brings about a sense of balance and strengthen the bond between human and your furry companion.
A mere 7 to 10 minutes of play is enough to significantly develop your dog’s cognitive and sniffing skills.
Satisfy your dog's desire to sniff and snoop, it serves to stimulate mentally.
- Conditioning for tracker and rescue dogs
- Suitable for treatment of nervous dogs
- Boosts self-confidence through quick success
- Helps develop trust in anxious or rescued dogs
- Boosts attentiveness for dog sports
- Improves mental conditioning and concentration for mantrailing
- Handicapped or injured dogs benefit from the limited search area
- Satisfaction for dogs with grass-mite allergies
- Type-appropriate olfactory challenge
- Lots of fun for your four-legged friend at work or play
- Improves attention span for dog sport
- Type-appropriate challenges and satisfaction with the minimum time input
- Scent detection satisfaction for your four-legged friends both large or small
It can be used with all kinds of treats, but we personally feel dry treats will be the best in our climate. Doubles up as an activity and sleeping mat!
- Machine-washable at 40degC, in laundry bag. But the less you wash, the more your dog needs to search, making the game more challenging!
- Suitable for drier.
Size: approx. 90cm x 90cm
Material: 100% polyester
Loving handwork from the EU